As specified in the Forum Rules, participation in the Forums requires (at a minimum) disclosure of your name. We believe this will help the community grow.
You may want to disclose further information (such as the district you are from, your child's date of birth or your nationality) which will help others with shared histories connect to you.
To make this information available:
1) Click on "View Profile" in the box where you logged in, or where your name now appears at the top right corner of the page.
2) Click on "Privacy"
3) Click on "Edit Profile"
4) Check the box "Show profile to others"
5) Check the relevant radio buttons for the fields you would like to make visible.
6) Go to the bottom of the page and click "save". That's it!
You can subscribe to the Forum and receive updates about new posts delivered directly to your inbox. You may choose to follow the entire forum or a particular discussion.
By default, these updates are sent daily by email if there has been any activity on the Forum.
You can change the frequency of your Forum update deliveries to weekly or immediately in your profile settings.
1) Click on "View Profile" in the box where you logged in, or where your name now appears at the top right corner of the page
2) Click on "Emails subscriptions"
3) Click on "Edit my profile"
4) In Forum subscriptions, select the desired update frequency for each forum subscription.
5) Go to the bottom of the page and click "save".